Friday, February 27, 2009

Bush at SMU

I had just finished taking a test for my theatre class and as my friend and I walked out of Meadows, my roommate passed by me and said “ Hey by the way, Bush is over by Fondren Science if you want to meet him”, and just walked away. I thought he was joking, but my curiosity lead me to walk over to Fondren to see what was really going on. I couldn’t really see anything at first, but as I got closer I could see a pretty big crowd surrounding somebody.

If Bush really was there, I really wanted to see all the secret service. I got a little closer and I remember seeing a whole bunch of secret service and 3 black suburban’s, and two police vehicles. It was very neat to see Bush just relax and say hello to everyone. It was very nice on his part because he could of just left SMU after teaching the politics class.

No comments: